Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fast Forward...

I know this may sound bad, but I really wish I could fast forward the next 8 weeks of my life. I'd be graduated from my nursing program, done with my practicuum, done stressing, my house would be sold, and I'd be on my way home to Arizona. It's really awful to take time for granted like that, but I can't help but wish. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The next 8 weeks will go by, and probably fast too. I'm just so burnt out! And my poor husband is mega stressed with everything he has to deal with too, so that makes life even harder. Blah, sometimes it stinks being grown up! On a happy note... we're having an open house this Friday and I'm hoping we will get an offer for our sweet little house. We desperately need it to sell so we aren't stuck here! So, say a little prayer for that to happen! Anyway, sorry about my depressing post, I'm not the most fun right now. I'll try to cheer up and have a happier one next time!

3 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Good luck on selling the house Bon, I hope the open house goes well! I can totally relate to all your stress! In the next 8 weeks I will BUY a house (closing and everything), graduate my FNP program, start a new job, get married, and probably lose my mind!!! So don't worry, if you think things are getting crazy, think of me pulling out all my hair and maybe you'll feel better :) LOVE YOU!

SloneFamily said...

OH Bonnie, It is so good to hear from you. And Thank you for your sweet words! All I can say is Just hang in there, it will be so worth it in 8 weeks. These are the times that you and Josh just need to cuddle up and night and cry together-- HAHA maybe not, but seriously just lean on eachother... that's all you can do! I am so proud of you that you are Graduating. It seems like yesterday I ran into you at Target and you were all down on your luck about the program... but Now look at you! Watch Out For Nurse Bonnie! What field are you going into? Any internships?? You should try for Gateway L&D so you can help me with this BABY in 13 weeks. A bit rushed... but wishful thinking, right???

Unknown said...

Bonnie! Cheer the freak up or I am going to come steal your hotdogs you hoe! Love yooou!