Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School

Ya know, I really hate to be a complainer but seriously this semester of nursing school is ridiculous...and it's only day 2. Everything has changed. They took our instructors away in the middle of our program and gave us new ones, who teach completely different and expect completely different things from us. Is that really fair? I don't think so. I feel like I have to teach myself this semester and pray to God that it'll be enough to pass. I can't go into all the details and worries because I'd type for hours on end. I guess I'm writing this to say please pray for me whenever you think about it in the next 5 months, I'm going to need it. Thanks for the support! Here goes...

4 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I know you'll do great Bonnie. It's so frustrating when just as you think you're getting the hang of something, they go and change it all!! But hang in there. It will just make it that much more satisfying when you do finish, to know that you did it pretty much all on your own. Good luck, and I'll be praying for you. Love ya girl.

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Bon, I had the same thing happen my third semester of nursing school. There is definitely a shortage of nursing educators and all the turnover can cause a lot of chaos! All you can do is try to stay as organized as possible and you will get through this! Good luck this semester and let me know if you ever need any help! It'll be over before you know it and you will be a fabulous nurse:) Love you!

Katie B. said...

Bonnie!!! Hello! I know you will do great this semester! I totally know how you feel - I started my second year of law school and I'm already so far behind. Hope everything is going great with the exception of school!

Miss you!

Brett and Rachel said...

Bonnie! It's been so long since I've seen you! I've stumbled over a whole sluth of blogs tonight. Fun times! Congrats on your wedding, and sorry about the nursing school blues. You'll be done before you know it. Horray, for reconnecting!