Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Trip to Austin






















Hey all! So I finally went out to Austin, TX to visit Alerie and the new baby Makenzie. She was born March 11th, but since I live in Kentucky and Alerie lives in Texas well...it's tough to get together! She is 5 months old now and absolutely perfect! We had so much fun just getting to know each other. I got to spend 5 days with her and I loved every minute of it! Also, it was the first time in probably over 2 years that I got to spend time with Alerie. We are both always so busy when we visit Arizona that it's rare we get to spend any quality time together. I miss her so much! The next time I see Makenzie she will be 9 months old! Crazy! All in all it was a very fun trip and I wish I could have stayed longer. I miss my little "niece" so much already! Love you Alerie and Makenzie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO glad you joined the blog world Bonnie!
How are you? Hows nursing school? I know it is tough! My mom has been in it for over 2 years! She has had some set backs and had to redo a block!
Keep in touch!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Hey Bonnie! Makenzie is a very cute little baby. When are you going to come to Arizona and visit the babies here! It would be nice to see you!

SloneFamily said...

Welcome to the world of blogs Bonnie! That baby is so cute and you look like you were just loving her! You will be such a good mama someday. Thank you for your sweet post about nursing school... I am so happy that you got back into it and are doing well, Keep Working Hard!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Makenzie is so stinkin' cute! No fair that she got to spennd 5 days with you and Savannah has only seen you for like 2 hours!!! When are you coming home again?