Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's official...I'm the worst blogger ever

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in 4 months! That is almost embarassing, especially since I come on here and read everyone else's blogs each week but I never take the time to update my own. Silly. Well, Joshuah and I are moving home mid May, so that means less than 2 and 1/2 months and we'll be back to sunny, beautiful perfection...also known as Arizona. Our house is on the market here in KY, and we're praying it will sell by May. My graduation in May 8th, and Joshuah is out of the Air Force June 23rd, but he'll be able to come home in May with me cause he has so much leave saved up. Poor little Macie (our Siberian Husky) will have to brave the hot hot AZ summer, but she's kennel trained so I'm hoping that will help having her inside during the heat of the day. All I can say is that I have missed home like a crazy person these past 3 years, and am overwhelmed with excitement to be coming back. It's so funny the little things you miss that you never think you would. Well, I should start with the big obvious things. MY FAMILY. Oh man, if I only had video of the day I got in the car with Josh outside of my dad's house in Mesa and drove away to go live in KY/TN. It was a sob fest. My mom, dad, step-mom, sisters...me...my very new husband, all crying our eyes out like I was going to prison or something. Hah. Thank goodness I've stayed just as close with all of them, and can't wait to be able to see them whenever I want! I couldn't ask for more. Also, my friends. ALL of my friends. I have missed my girls so much. Just being silly and watching our favorite shows, going out to lunch. I can't wait to have all of you back!

Now the little things. I miss the scenery! I know that might sound weird because I'm in beautiful KY/TN, where everything is green, blah blah blah. BOO!! I want to see a cactus, an orange tree, a mountain, and a blue sky with the sun blaring down on me! I want to have a sprinkler system to keep my grass green because it never rains! I want to see big buildings, and freeways! I want to eat at Lulu's and Oregano's. I want to be within 20 minutes of four amazing malls. I want to wear flip flops year round. I want to get directions from someone that doesn't include them telling me to turn at old man Hillman's farm! Hahaha. I mean come on...am I supposed to know this person? I guess what I'm getting at is, I miss home. I'm sick and tired of this state, and I'm counting the days until I'm back in a normal world!

So that's a quick catch up on the life of Josh and Bonnie. Just as busy as ever and missing everyone and everything way too much. I'm going to try to post pictures and I hope they work. Here goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you finally updated! Good to hear that your moving back! I hope you sell your house! Is the market as bad there is it is here?

YEAH! For you graduating nursing school! I know that is a hard program! Go BONNIE!